Wednesday 6 June 2012

Yay for first post!

And so, I finally get around to starting a blog. I have been thinking about starting this thing ever since it was decided I'm moving abroad and now things have started happening, so it was about time! :D Basically what I had in mind for this blog is to keep whoever might be interested updated on my progress in moving and later (after September, but the exact date isn't set yet), when I've moved what life is like living amongst the foreigners.

So far I have only just started packing boxes and deciding what stays and what goes, but I have at least ended my lease on my dorm room. It's nerv wrecking to sort of see the light at the end of the tunnel (ca 3 months to go now!!), but in a good way of course :)

On what stays and what goes... I need to start sorting through boxes. And what do I do with my sofa?

Saga
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment