Thursday 23 May 2013

I can't sleep...

I can't sleep. Well at least not yet... I will give it a try again in a few minutes, I just needed something to distract me for a minute or two. I am tired, but not the sleepy kind of tired tonight.

Tomorrow will be quite exciting in a way. First it's work and business as usual, but at 18 there is a driving instructor coming to pick me up at the house.

I am going to drive a vehicle on the left hand side of the road for the first time in my life.

I am only ever so slightly nervous, but not half as nervous as the people of Burton would be if they knew. The instructor sounded nice though. I explained my situation to her and she understood where I was coming from. I'm guessing it's not every day she gets calls from someone who's had their lisence for closer to a decade... To be honest, I don't think there will be too big a problem as soon as I get the gear shifts down (that will be the tricky bit, plus Rob keeps trying to convince me the clutch, break and gas are in a different order in cars here, which isn't helping...). This is just to make sure I feel confident driving on my own when we do get me a car.

I really should try and get some sleep though... Big day tomorrow ;)

Nighty night all :3
Huggles
(By now pretty sleepy) Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment