Thursday 30 May 2013

My wheelz

I've got a car! Yay! We ended up not going with the Toyota Aygo in the end as Rob felt that a slightly bigger car might be more practical and safer for me, should I ever be in an accident. It's still a "supermini" class type car - a Citroën C3 from -03. We went and had a look at it yesterday and it's been well taken care of and was clean and tidy and ran well so we both felt happy wth it. As a stroke of luck we found comprehensive insurance for the right money as well, so I'm really, really happy now.


The guy who was selling the car said it used to be his girlfriend's car but now they had bought a new one he was left driving it and he didn't like it as it's a "girl's car". Perfect for me then xD We're going to pick it up and sign the papers on Saturday morning, so I'm really looking forward to that now!

Couldn't have done without the help of Rob <3 Even if there were times we almost drove each other around the bend looking at these cars..

I wanted to call this car Sven-George, but Rob didn't like it. He says cars should be female (my first car, a white Volvo 464, was a transvestite/hermaphrodite and hence had both male and female names - Börje Maud-Ellen). The jury is still out on the name until Saturday - do you have any suggestions? :D

Drive safe!
Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment