Sunday 2 December 2012

Careful what you wish for!

Earlier while I wrote my first post I was wishing this day wouldn't just be the same as all the others. Usually I get up every morning and have dishes to do, cleaning up and laundry. Since Rob goes to work and provides for us at the time being it's not more than fair. It's frustrating work though, doing all of these chores over and over again. So this morning I was wishing for some change.

Well, be careful what you wish for... As I was doing the dishes one of our old glasses cracked and cut my hand :/ So I'm fresh back form the A&E (accidents and emergencies). It was only just a small cut, about 1-2 cm long and not too deep, butRob wanted me to have it looked at in case it needed sewing. That just scared the hell out of me though. I wasn't too keen on having to face my phobia for needles twice in the same week. When we got to the A&E I got to see a really nice nurse who had a look at the cut, cleaned it and she said it was just about small enough and in the right place for her not to have to sew, since that's what I wanted. She could see how pale I got just talking about it... :P Instead she taped me up and put on plenty of padding and a bandage. I'm coming back in there on Wednesday to have it changed and I should be out of bandage in about seven days. Till then - no getting the hand wet, so no dishes for me this week... I feel guilty for Rob having to do it, but I will do whatever I can around the house to make up for it.

Two things are sure:
I'll be more careful what I wish for in the future and there will be no gingerbreads made this week...
Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment