Sunday 2 December 2012

First advent

Christmas is coming. I'm almost done with my Christmas gifts, only a few left to get. Dad is always the hardest to find something for... And he's also always the one who doesn't aanswer when you ask if there's anything he wishes for. I'll just have to come up with something.

You couldn't tell Christmas is coming though. Except for the Christmas lights in town it's nothing like home. We are a long way from snow, we might possibly not have any at all. To my big surprise I actually miss the snow. We don't have any decorations either, so I don't feel the Christmas spirit at all :/ It's making me a bit sad as I love Christmas! It's one of the best holidays of the year, but I have a feeling it won't really be Christmas for me until we are in Sweden. I'm making a gingerbread cookie dough today though, so I/we can make gingerbread cookies tomorrow night, and a gingerbread house. I hope that will help me feel a bit better.

I'm just stuck in a routine I guess. When I get a job it will get better. I won't be stuck in this flat alone and I might get to know some people. Having my friends so far away is quite difficult and it's starting to take its toll on me.

Hope it'll get better soon :/
Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment