Tuesday 27 November 2012

Let's just call this A Post

Today means two things to me:

First of all I have an appointment at the doctor's. It's just a routine thing, nothing to worry about, but I know there will be at least one needle so I'm pretty scared right about now. Linda is trying to calm me down, and to be honest it's not too bad at the moment, but it will be in the waiting room. Before I get into that treatment room I will be shaking in my boots. It'll be fine though... I've come through it alive before...

Second of all I'm starting something new today. Let's call it an experiment ;) I'll tell you more about that later, I need to get started first, properly. Now I'm going to go make breakfast!

Oh, and before I go;

Dear dad,

I'm reading the book you gave me and I do find it very interesting, more so than I thught it would. So far it makes a lot of sense. I will reserve any final statement until I have finished reading it, so we can talk about it at Christmas :)

Huggles all!
Saga xx

1 comment:

  1. jag visste det!!!!
    another dewoted follower!!!(kanske inte stavas så :) )
    moahahahaha (eller?)

    Pappa!

    ReplyDelete