Monday 15 October 2012

I'm silly xD

Went to Morrisons to pick up a couple of things for dinner and when I was in the queue and as a guy behind me started putting his groceries on the belt something caught my eye. It was an Almondy Daim tart! What made me react first though was the little Swedish flag they put in the corner xD It made me so happy! It's silly really. It said "Almondy Daim - Authentic Swedish almond tårta!" on the package and it just made me go squeee inside :3 Quietly of course. I think it's enough that I mutter to myself in a language no one understands when I shop, I don't need to randomly go squee in queues as well. So while I waited for the lady in front of me to be done I was singing the Swedish National Anthem (only the first verse - I'm not weird) in my head. Yeah. That's how excited/nostalgic a little flag on a piece of cardboard made me :D


The English lyrics are not perfect, but they will have to do...

Sweden <3

Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment