Tuesday 23 October 2012

Welcome back, sweet anxiety!

The last couple of weeks I have slowly cultivated and nurtured my anxiety again and after a particularly bad weekend I am now motivated to get rid of the weight I need to get rid of. Again. I lost a lot of weight last year and it came back with a vengeance this summer (well, not all of it). So yesterday I put my running shoes on and I went for an embarrassingly short walk/jog. I really need to work on my stamina again, so I will try and run a few times per week, even though I'm not a fan of running outdoors. I prefer running on a treadmill as that gives me full overview of how far I've ran, at what speed and how many calories I've burned. I like numbers. I love statistics.

I was thinking I should find a 5k next spring to run. I've already decided me and Hanna are doing Blodomloppet again just like we did this year, but  I'd like to run something here in England as well. I'll see if there are any  charity races around here. Maybe by next fall I will be doing 10k?

The reason all this kicked into full gear again this weekend was partly due to [square] pizza and some sort of mousse/slimy type dessert called Angel delight. It was.... Weird... And very sweet. So now it's about time I shape up again - literally and figuratively! Feels good to be a bit sore today from the jog. Now I just need to keep it up.

Who's with me!?

Huggles
Saga xx




No comments:

Post a Comment