Wednesday 21 November 2012

Homesick :/

Today I have felt truly homesick for the first time. I got a package in the post from my sister and my father containing a letter, a card from Nan, some presents, liquorice and lottery tickets. They had also sent me a recipe for pork neck, which I found funny. I don't really know why they put it in there, but I don't mind as I really like pork, and so does Rob. Will definitely try it when I get an opportunity!

Reading the letter from Dad and the card from Nan really gave me a harsh reminder how much I miss my family, though... I love it here in England but this is the first time in my life that my family are more than a bus or trainride away. If I miss them I can't just get on a bus and go home for the weekend to see them, so that made me shed a tear. Just means I will be that much happier to see them in December though. Only four weeks now till Rob and I come home for Christmas.

I really am looking forward to that. I need some hugs.
Love you all <3
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment