Saturday 10 November 2012

Me 'n' my peeps

So, Rob's off at a stag do tonight in Birmingham and going to stay the night there which means I'm home alone. What better then, to do, than snuggling up on the sofa with my two best pals, catching up on some TV series and just having a good time? (Rob's at a stand-up club, I'm not jeallous AT ALL.) Joining me are Mr Ben and Mr Jerry, two good friends of mine (sorry about the unhealthy choice of snack Dad, but in all honesty - You taught me to love ice cream :D).

Something I find very funny is the guy at the garage where I buy B&J's. The two times I've bought ice cream there his eyes have sparkled and he's gone "Those are my favourites". He is obviously a passionate fan of B&J's - but still he looks in a very good shape. I love B&J's as well but am in no way in good shape. I do wonder why that is? ;)

No, I do know why. I'm lazy.

But there's a gym down town with some sort of offer on at the moment. I'm thinking of joining that till I can afford to join the health club. That's for tomorrow though.

Now it's time to indulge in the world of TV dramas. Pretty little liars - Lie to me!

Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment