Thursday 17 January 2013

It's snowiiiiiing!! :D

It just started snowing outside :3 Not a lot, yet, but we're forcast to get about 30cm tonight. Hope poor Rob makes it unscathed to work if that forcast is correct (I think he got it from an iPhone though, so I have my doubts ;) ). I will take a picture of it tomorrow and show you what winter in England looks like. I should take a before picture as well, but seriously I can't be arsed... I have dinner to cook! A kitchen to clean!

On Monday I had a call from Alison at The Insurance Partnership to offer me the position of Claims Technician that I applied for just before Christmas. I was over the moon! I even did my happy dance ;) There is no video, as I was home alone, but check YouTube for "Snoopy happy dance" and you will get the general idea ;D The big day is on Monday, so I'm getting kind of nervous :) It's getting closer! But I am looking forward to it though. Nice chance to meet some new people and get to do something productive. It'll mean a whole new quality of life for me and Rob as well, both physically and mentally. I have to admit I have been looking at dishwashers already, lol. Can' wait to get one of those!

Speaking of which.... I need to go do the dishes and get started on dinner.
Huggles <3
Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment