Friday 11 January 2013

Lazy day

Todays mission is to go hand in papers at the bank so I can open an account. I will need one sooner or later, especially as I have paid about £30-40 in fees to my Swedish bank while I've been taking out money last year. I can't do that this year as well and should I get a job I need somewhere to deposit a salary. So it really, really needs to be done. The problem is I'm in a really lazy mood at the moment. I've done two machines of laundry and I'm going to hang them in a few minutes and after that I miiiiiight just feel like going down to the bank. It needs to be done.

Rob said something yesterday aboutpossibly getting some snow next weekend. I highly doubt it and to be honest I got my fill of snow while I was in Sweden. We got a nice white Christmas, so I'm happy now :) I'm looking forward to spring now and maybe it'll arrive a bit earlier here than in Sweden? I hope so. The milder weather here is nice, so fingers crossed we get a really nice spring/summer this year. 

Yesterday I looked at trips abroad. Not because we're actually going anywhere but because I'm a bit starved of sun. Think I had better take one of those vitamin D tablets I got from Dad. See if they cheer me up!

Anyway... I really need to try and get down the bank..
Here goes!
Huggles
Saga

1 comment:

  1. Hej Saga Du ska ta 2 pärlor varje dag = 1600 IE
    detta är en lagom dos för dej,börja omedelbart.

    Dr:Efraimsson

    ReplyDelete