Thursday 31 January 2013

Suspicious gatherings

I'm sitting here drinking a cup of Lemsip to try and get rid of the cold I woke up to this morning. My throat was a bit sore, so it's nice to have something soothing. Lemsip is like a liquid, lemony cough drop with some pain relief medicine stirred in. It's good :) For the moment it's doing the trick, so I'm happy, but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to really know if it works.

Earlier tonight I took a walk down to the One Stop to pick up some stuff and on the way there I came across a gathering of people. They were all dressed in military green clothing, both men and women, standing in straight rows. It looked a bit suspicious, but I guess if you were acyually doing something genuinely suspicious you wouldn't choose a parking lot flooded with light to do it in...  I'm guessing they are a local volountary military corp or something like that.


I managed to sneak a really bad picture (feeling like a military spy!). Not expecting any calls from MI5 or MI6 any time soon....

Our laundry won't hang itself though... So I need to go do that.

You should all sleep well and dream sweet dreams!
Huggles xx
Saga


No comments:

Post a Comment