Monday 20 August 2012

Forgot this!

Last night I forgot to add this:


That is the notification of migration that I posted to the Swedish Tax Agency on Friday! Now it's official that I'm moving. It's very official. It's "the-government-has-deleted-me-from-the-census" kind of serious. Maybe not deleted... I am allowed to come back. But certainly removed me. This is an important paper though as it makes it possible for me to vote in Swedish elections ad stuff like that, even from the UK.

Speaking of voting! Rob told me I am now registered to vote in UK elections as well! That's insane! I had no idea I could do that without being an actual citizen. As I said to Rob: I can now vote in 100% more countries than I could before. Not sure I will be utilizing that vote though as I can barely keep track of politics in Sweden - I have no clue about British politics!

As a last thing before I go get my breakfast I'll just show you a couple of pictures from my trip to the forest to find the "Gold of the Woods" with Linda and Palle :)

Linda and Palle from afar. In the back, by the trees there's a sawmill that my grandfather built. Now my father owns the land up here. 

Magical surroundings <3 This is one of the reasons I love Dalarna. 

Squirrel! Or as grandpa used to call it: ickur'n (ekorren). 

This one got turned sideways, and I don't know why... Anyway it's tracks after moose, compared to my hand. Found LOADS of these, big and small. 

And finally, this is what we came for. Chanterelles! Only found a few, but never the less enough for Linda, Palle and Nan to have some sautéed in butter at our BBQ. Will try and pick some for Rob before I come across as I know he likes Chanterelles.

That's all I wanted to add for now :) I really need some breakfast - my tummy is grumbling.

Huggles
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment