Tuesday 7 August 2012

The littlest things

Today I had a text from the girl who's moving into my room in the corridor after me. She was asking me how  soon I can be moved out and it just really hit home that I'm leaving. Someone else is already waiting to step into my place... It's all very bitter sweet really. Something so small still sort of brought me down a bit, gave me a knot in my stomach for a little while. Then again, Ive never been very good with change, and this is a very big one. There's bound to be some strong feelings and anxiety. It's been an experience, to say the least, to live in a corridor again. All the people you meet and the things you do. God, I'm going to miss that. But new adventures await me and I need to make room for the next generation at Trio 4. And I hope my friends from there come visit with me and Rob when we have a bigger place so we can reminisce over beer. Well, no beer for me.

Campus... <3

To make up for the anxiety and very light depression and romantizising about my time in Karlstad I'm looking at the Westfield Merry Hill mall webpage dreaming about the dayme and Hanna are storming the gates ready to shop. It's going to be epic! And maybe watch a film with Rob at the theatre to give him something to look forward to. And I'm definitely bribing him with a kebab!

Mmmm, kebab....
//Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment