Thursday 23 August 2012

I've got so much stuff!!

You never realise just how much stuff you hang onto until you move... Today we moved the furniture. Not all of it made it back to Dalarna. We handed in my sofa to second hand, and I'm completely sentimental about the sofa now!! But it'll find a new life with someone to love it (yes, I'm talking about it like it's a living thing, no I have not had therapy for that - yet). At least it's better than throwing it away or letting it waste away in storage somewhere.

Tomorrow I'm getting up early to drive to Karlstad again, but this will be the very last time. I'm going back there to clean up for the next girl movig in and hand in the keys after inspection. It'll be a bitter sweet moment. Wonder if I can go to the University afterwards, perhaps, and buy a Karlstad University hoody? I've gots to represent my hood among all them weird, foreign type of people!

For now though I need my sleep as I have an early morning to look forward to.
Yay..........

Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment