Tuesday 4 September 2012

Copenhagen is awesome :D

At 6:33 this morning our journey started (or really at 5:10 when we got up) towards Copenhagen, Denmark. It was so strange looking around the room this morning and thinking I'm ot going to see it again for about 4 months. Even more strange hugging Nan goodbye, and believe me, there was crying. She started to cry and that made me cry and I told her I'd miss her. She's afraid it'll be the last time we saw eachother, but I'm a bit more optimistic. We'll be back again for Christmas. And I do intend to write her when I've settled in. She can't really follow my blog... Lack of computer...


Finally we arrived in Malmö though, at 13:45 and went straight over to Denmark, so we were here before 15. I couldn't have asked for someone better to travel with by the way. Hanna and me always have so much fun just talking shit and doing strange stuff xD For one thing we concluded that people in Denmark probably don't have noses. At least not the ones who ride a lot of trains. Yeah - figure that one out! Photos and more details will come at a later date as I can not upload them now. I put the USB chord to the camera in the big bag and I don't dare try opening it before we reach Rugeley, just in case my packing unravels and I have to redo it. Just not worth it when we're arriving in the UK tomorrow.

Tonight we're staying at my friend Katrine's place in Copenhagen and she's been so good to us <3 Just letting us stay here in the first place is so nice of her, and on top of that she took us for a walk around town and has shown us some of the sights to see :) Hanna didn't lick anything (don't ask - or do!). Took us a good 3 hours approximately, so we got some good exercise after sitting still for almost 8 hours straight. Well needed, I tell you that!

Anyway, I'm going to go freshen up after all that traveling and walking, and then it's an early night for me!
G'night <3
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment