Saturday 1 September 2012

One last day at work...

Had a call from mum yesterday asking if I wanted to come in and work the morning shift today. Earn some money before I go (very little money). I, foolish as I am, thought "yeah, I could do that" and said yes. I had never anticipated just how difficult it would be to get up in the morning... It was a punishment and a half, I tell you that... Was so much more difficult to get up at 6 o'clock when it was just the one random morning and not during my temp job. I need to start setting my alarm again.

And now then, when I go to brush my teeth Hanna sits down outside the bathroom (she originally meant to stand behind a corner and scare the shit out of me when I came out, but didn't do that as I might fall down the stairs), waiting for me to be done. So ofcourse, when I did come out from the bathroom, she didn't jump out at me or say anything. She didn't have to. I had this bad feeling when I couldn't see her in her room, so I jokingly asked her if she'd turned into a zombie. No answer, so I started getting reallynervous and then she giggles, just out of nowhere ad it freaks the hell out of me... God, she really knows how to scare me - and without even trying as well... Bastard.

Now, sleep well and don't let the Zombies bite (remember The Walking Dead is returning with it's 3rd series in October!).

Huggles!
Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment