Sunday 23 September 2012

First night alone :/

An hour and a half ago Rob had a call from his boss, Thomas. Apparently there's been a fire at a depot last night so Rob needed to go there and salvage what he can of their servers and data. So he left for Newcastle 40 mins ago. Not Newcastle-under-Lyme, 30 mins away, but Newcastle upon Tyne in southern Scotland, 4 hours away, one way trip... I'm guessing he won't be back tonight and so did he. But he's needed to save what he can of the depot. He's the Superman of IT.

He did ask me if I wanted to come with him. I asked what I would be doing and we got to the conclusion I would probably just sit there and watch him work for hours on end, so I stayed behind. It will be my first night all alone in this flat... And he's probably going back to Scotland for the end of this week as well. I might come with him then. Get a taste of Scotland! Looking forward to that.

Anyway...
What makes a good dinner for one?

Saga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment