Saturday 29 September 2012

Don't worry, I'm alive!

Haven't posted in a couple of days as I was preparing for mine and Rob's weekend in Scotland. Git my hair done and had things to wash and pack, so blogging never really came to mind. I have a feeling people appreciated the peace and quiet! Anyway, I thought I'd do an update and tell you whereabouts I am. We're staying at a hotel just outside Glasgow so this afternoon we had a nosy around town ans then we went to the hotel to find dinner. Have to say the food was really nice but our waitress was so confused... She forgot to bring us drinks and knives and then she got Rob's order wrong, then she forgot an order again and she dropped a drink... Don't get me wrong, she's really sweet - I just think she'd just be better off in another profession.

Anyway, tomorrow we're off to see Edinburgh castle! I'm looking forward to that :) Now, off to sleep!

Nighty night <3
Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment